We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when you visit our website, mariannedupuiscoaching.com, and engage with our coaching, training, facilitation, and consulting services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain information. We collect and process the following types of information:
• Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide when inquiring about or engaging in our coaching, training, facilitation, or consulting services.
• Payment Information: If you make a purchase, we collect and process your payment information securely through trusted third-party payment processors.
• Website Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about how you use our website, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and browsing patterns. This information is used to improve our website’s functionality and user experience.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can manage cookie preferences through your browser settings.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information based on the legal grounds provided by the GDPR, including the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with legal obligations, and your consent when applicable.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Providing Services: To deliver the coaching, training, facilitation, and consulting services you have requested.
• Communication: To respond to your inquiries, provide updates about our services, and communicate relevant information.
• Payment Processing: To process payments for services you have purchased.
• Website Improvement: To analyze website usage and improve our website’s content, design, and functionality.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf, such as payment processors;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. These third parties have their own privacy policies, and we ensure they comply with data protection regulations.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our website uses secure protocols (HTTPS) to encrypt data transmitted between your browser and our servers.
But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Your Rights Under GDPR
You have the right to:
• Access your personal data
• Correct inaccuracies in your personal data
• Erase your personal data
• Object to processing of your personal data
• Restrict processing of your personal data
• Data portability
To exercise these rights or for any inquiries, please contact us
We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this privacy statement or as required by law.
By using our website and services, you consent to the terms outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Last Updated: 7th December 2023